Monday, February 19, 2018

More Terrain

I managed to paint up some more terrain. I have eyed Rich's small fields that he did for Sharp Practice years ago. I had bought some fake flowers a while back and promptly did nothing with them until yesterday. I knocked out a small field of cabbages or some vegetable. It was fun to make.

I also bought the premade Battlefront swamps. They look more like small muddy ponds. I flocked one of them and will be able to use it now. I also knocked out a small stand of birch trees too.

Then there was a stand of pines.

I also started on some deciduous trees. Everything was going well, until I tried to put the trees into their bases. One went in part of the way while a second had the post at its base snapp off. Now I just have to fix it. Trying to pin the pieces together.

No comments:

Post a Comment